The Eve programming language project is winding down

Jesse Phillips Jesse.K.Phillips+D at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 22:26:02 UTC 2018

On Thursday, 25 January 2018 at 04:13:29 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:

http://eve-lang.com/

Not quite the point of the language, but it is funny that it uses
D's old "compilable HTML"

And from what I saw in their introduction page, the language
wasn't really that simple either. I like declarative programing,
but I just wasn't feeling the connection between the declarations.

Maybe it is because I know what a browser has to do, but I don't
see how binding a DIV to a browser makes anything happen. I also
don't know what I'm suppose to expect to happen.

And they still didn't eliminate the need to understand working
with a browser, DIV, what is that, why am I using it in my
programming language.