Weird bugs in DMD 2.81.0

solidstate1991 laszloszeremi at outlook.com
Sat Jul 7 02:21:31 UTC 2018

I'll upload code tomorrow, but here's the premise:

Sometimes elements disappear from associative arrays, causing all
sorts of errors down the line, mostly access violations.

My engine (PixelPerfectEngine) has a style sheet for its GUI,
which generates basic values upon construction. This works mostly
fine with PixelPerfectEditor, however WindowMaker crashes
instantly when it needs to redraw anything. Both Mago and VS
debugger were bit broken (first exception came from
KernelBase.dll, then it only showed the caller of a getter
function possibly caused the issue), but I managed to get enough
information. The AA containing color indexes (ushort[string])
couldn't be accessed properly and when I tried the safe get
method on it, a lot of values couldn't be accessed and later on a
dynamic array had issues with access violation.

I'm thinking on going back to 2.080.0 until this bug gets fixed.