ost to pst convertes

jonshenalina jonshenalina at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 13:45:15 UTC 2018

On Monday, 26 March 2018 at 08:36:42 UTC, Blackwellwalker wrote:
> Hi,
>
> My user used exchange in the past and now uses pop3 client...
> exchange doesn't exist anymore. her new pop client only has one
> pst data file... one can't import the ost files.  How convert
> ost to pst?
>
> Need OST to PST Converter recommendations
>
> Due to hard drive fails, i lost my data. But i need to recover
> mail data from office 365 outlook 2013. So, i need a some OST
> to PST converter recommendation, if you have used a good one.
> Thanks in advance for your time and recommendations!

Quick software for exchange OST recovery, use this free OST to
PST Converter Software that removes Synchronizing error, File
size error, Virus attacks and Trojan errors and repair damaged
and corrupted OST File and convert OST File data into several
kinds of formats such as- PST, EML, MSG, H TML, EMLX, MBOX, vCard
and office 365 format along with emails, contacts, calendars,
task, notes, inbox items, outbox items and appointments.  OST to
PST Software provides demo facility to restore 20 emails per
folders into every format and supports all MS Outlook versions
upto 2016.

http://www.regzasoftware.com/ost-recovery.html

  OST Recovery Software with no trouble recover selective single
and multiple OST File and convert OST File with emails and
attachments. MS Outlook installation not required. It supports
free demo version that allows users view all software
functionality and let users 25 emails per folders into every
format.

Free to Download Software:-
http://www.regzasoftware.com/ost-to-pst-converter/