The D Programming Language - Digitalmars-d
June 2018 Archives by thread
Starting: Fri Jun 1 00:49:03 UTC 2018
Ending: Sat Jun 30 22:38:13 UTC 2018
- cycle dependencies
- std.digest can't CTFE?
- string file = __FILE__ considered harmful (and solution)
- Remember the Vasa! by Bjarne Stroustrup
- Installation on Ubuntu 18.04 is broken
- Can D not reduce template error messages?
- stride in slices
- Nice code.dlang.org
- dub subpckages and how to depend on them internally
- Simple tutorials for complex subjects
- D on top of Hacker News!
- Pyd updates
- gRPC in D
- ost to pst convertes
- SysInspire Free Exchange Recovery Software
- Software validation
- Can anyone explain this?
- Mixin templates are a pain at best, useless at worst for any non-trivial use case
- pure functions cannot be removed, actually: pure vs. total
- Phobos, minimal runtime, -betterC compatibility documentation
- Help with semaphoreci issue?
- WTF of the day: meta shenanigans
- Looking for remote software development jobs using D
- IOS support status
- DIP 1013--The Deprecation Process--Final Review
- std.signals non-object delegates
- Tired by deprecation message for unary operators on 8/16 bit vars ? A simple solution
- Interaction of inheritance with property functions
- DUB colored output proposal/showcase
- UFCS with static delegates
- What's happening with the `in` storage class
- Security point of contact
- -J all
- Extending UFCS to work with templates.
- Your feedback for Exercism is needed
- Replacing C's memcpy with a D implementation
- New D import speedup concept!
- Identifier hierarchy
- Is it a bug that a parent class that access its own private members from derived classes gets deprecation warning?
- #dbugfix 18234
- grain: mir, LLVM, GPU, CUDA, dynamic neural networks
- DIP 1006 - Preliminary Review Round 1
- betterC error?
- Is this a bug with __traits(derivedMembers)?
- newCTFE: perliminary delegate support is in!
- Any comments about the new Ruby JIT Compiler
- is(T t == U!n, U, int n)
- Safe and performant actor model in D
- Has anyone been successful using 64-bit release dmd on Windows?
- D code obfuscator
- Why are we not using libbacktrace for backtrace?
- How To Make an RSS Feed from a Forum Thread
- To the D Foundation Moderators
- Would be nice if compiler gave more information!
- install.sh gives Invalid signature error
- toLower is totally broken in 2.080
- struct dtor never called, what's wrong?
- Wouldn't it be far fetch for finalize to be allowed to call only attrubutes in certain context?
- D community's view on syntactic sugar
- Compiler segfaults if not compiling with -debug #dbugfix
- import std.traits. std.string;
- allMembers broke for __
- An (old/new?) pattern to utilize phobos better with @nogc
- @safe by default
- SOLID principals in D
- Cannot hash a std.datetime.Date
- Friends in D, the easy way!
- Help with DMD internals
- What Is Python Developer Salary?
- The Case Against Annotations
- -v for error only
- CVu, Code Critique, and D
- static foreach in real life
- UDA are not covered in documentation and tour
- Is the forum.dlang.org broken ?
- Error: only one main allowed. Previously found main at *
- Idea: Context sensitive attribute functions.
- DIP 1015--removal of implicit conversion from integer and character literals to bool--Community Review Round 1
- tuple of delegates requires explicit type
- OT: First-Class Statistical Missing Values Support in Julia 0.7
- Ideas for students' summer projects
- Phobos' std.conv.to-conversion from enum to string doesn't scale beyond hundreds of enumerators
- Expanding tool (written in D) use, want advice
- gRPC, Better C and D
- Phobos begat madness
- Parenthesis around if/for/while condition is not necessary
- Add some answers on Quora
- Bug on website code.dlang.org
- Associative Array that Supports upper/lower Ranges
- opDispatch and alias this
- Disappointing performance from DMD/Phobos
- D hash table comparison benchmark
- `update` and `require` properties for AA
- Tuple DIP
- DIP 1014--Hooking D's struct move semantics--Final Review
- Why does SysTime have opAssign?
- Compilation is taking a ton of memory
- dub - Add dependency for only "dub test"
- Sign the installers
- D vs C++11
- Do you have usecases for opAssign?
- Is it possible to set up DConf Asia?
- A Case for Oxidation: A potential missed opportunity for D
- 64bit DMD on Windows
- why is `typeid` only half baked?
- New post
- Warning? Maybe but .. read it;)
- forum best practices
Last message date:
Sat Jun 30 22:38:13 UTC 2018
Archived on: Sat Jun 30 22:40:04 UTC 2018
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).