IOS support status

Joakim dlang at joakim.fea.st
Fri Jun 15 14:50:08 UTC 2018

On Friday, 15 June 2018 at 13:18:25 UTC, makedgreatagain wrote:
> On Friday, 15 June 2018 at 11:30:40 UTC, Joakim wrote:
>> On Friday, 15 June 2018 at 11:25:11 UTC, makedgreatagain wrote:
>>> On Friday, 15 June 2018 at 05:42:48 UTC, Joakim wrote:
>>>
>>> Cmake build recent LLVM is ok, but not the ios llvm for d,
>>> report same error.
>>
>> You're using his llvm 3.6.2 branch with no changes? I don't
>> see how his build scripts would stop working for that, you'll
>> have to investigate.
>
> Yes, I use git submodule update --init.  not touch any thing
> still not be able to build.

Sounds like something wrong in your environment then, as I just
checked out his last llvm ios-release_362 branch in a linux/x64
VPS, ran the configure command from his llvm script (see link),
ran make, and everything's building fine:

https://github.com/smolt/ldc-iphone-dev/blob/master/tools/prepmake-llvm

You'll have to investigate what's different about your build
environment that you can't seem to build an almost-stock llvm
3.6.2.