IOS support status

makedgreatagain patrick.kh7788 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 07:02:44 UTC 2018

On Sunday, 17 June 2018 at 01:50:14 UTC, Uknown wrote:
> On Saturday, 16 June 2018 at 12:59:48 UTC, makedgreatagain
>
> Darwin can generally imply either macOS, tvOS or iOS, as far as
> I can tell.

Thanks for tips.

@Joakim

I speed the weekend on this and with no good results.

abi-ios is not work with lts master anymore,  because a lot code
is changed.(not sure how to fix it)

And after cherry pick ios-llvm tls patch to LLVM 37 or 60, none
of them work. I try fix but not able to made it buildable. (base
on ldc issue 1081, llvm no need tls patch if I understand correct)

and make file also break so I has to remove the runtime folder to
build ldc(not buildable because cpp error).