is(T t == U!n, U, int n)

Luís Marques luis at luismarques.eu
Wed Jun 13 16:08:43 UTC 2018

On Wednesday, 13 June 2018 at 10:34:48 UTC, Simen Kjærås wrote:
> Also, you might want to consider the Learn forum for these
> kinds of questions in the future. :)

You're right. What happened is that I went to check the syntax in
the "D Templates: A Tutorial" PDF, and it has some material on
how some possible uses of is expressions used to not be accepted
by the frontend, so I though this might be a similar case:
perhaps a bug or an unsupported scenario. A bit arrogant on my
part, but I do stumble into bugs from time to time, so it was
plausible :-). And if it was a bug/limitation then arguably this
was the better forum.