Is it possible to set up DConf Asia?

鲜卑拓跋枫 hkli2012 at 126.com
Fri Jun 29 09:58:50 UTC 2018

On Friday, 29 June 2018 at 09:34:44 UTC, Mike Franklin wrote:
> On Friday, 29 June 2018 at 09:03:19 UTC, 鲜卑拓跋枫 wrote:
>
>> How about set up DConf Asia every year?
>
> I doubt there'd be any problem have DConf anywhere in the world
> as long is it is properly funded.  Who in Asia would be willing
> to sponsor it?
>
> Mike

Yes, the Sponsors should be the major problem for holding DConf
Asia.
I will try to collect the info if any Chinese programmer
organizations
or companies are interested in it. Please people from other
countries in
Asia help to do the similar thing if you are interested to hold
the DConf
Asia in your country.
Let's refer to the history of PyCon APAC which has been
successfully held
for many years, it was first held at the Singapore Management
University by
some professors, and held among other countries or regions in
Asia annually,
now PyCon APAC come back to Singapore(https://pycon.sg/) this
year.