stride in slices

DigitalDesigns DigitalDesigns at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 23:31:49 UTC 2018

On Wednesday, 6 June 2018 at 14:23:29 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer
wrote:
> On 6/5/18 6:28 PM, DigitalDesigns wrote:
>> Once you do that then I will be able to make an informed
>> decision rather than doing what you really want, which is
>> except your world as authority regardless of the real truth.
>
> It's "accept" not "except". You need to *accept* my world as
> authority.
>
> Here, this may help:
>
> https://www.vocabulary.com/articles/chooseyourwords/accept-except/
>
> -Steve

This is genius!! This made my day! I feel 40 years younger!!! It
took me back to 3rd grade English class. I can remember when
little Lissa Lou was sitting next to me on a fine Wednesday
morning! She had just used a word in the wrong context and out of
the blue the gestapo barged in shoved a grenade down her throat
then tossed her out the window! It was a fun day! We all had
icecream and danced like the little Nazi's we were! That was the
good ol days! Thanks!