CVu, Code Critique, and D

Ali Çehreli acehreli at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 19 17:26:42 UTC 2018

On 06/19/2018 01:56 AM, Russel Winder wrote:

 > CVu is the member magazine for ACCU members ­– you have to be a
member to read
 > it.

Yeah, I still receive CVu and Overload. :) (Although, it feels as if
it's been a while since I've seen one. I may have lapsed my membership.
(?)) I remember hearing somewhere that CVu and Overload might the only
remaining print software magazines.

 > In each issue there is a Code Critique.

It gets repetitive after a while but I always enjoyed that section. Are
you managing Code Critique now? If not, I wonder why a piece of D code
was chosen.

Ali