Add some answers on Quora

Joakim dlang at joakim.fea.st
Sun Jun 24 07:27:50 UTC 2018

On Sunday, 24 June 2018 at 06:56:42 UTC, Russel Winder wrote:
> I think this question on Quora could do with some quality
> answers.
>
> https://www.quora.com/unanswered/How-is-the-D-programming-language-being-used

Why? I never read that site, and apparently few D people do. I
realize it's somewhat popular, but it still doesn't have a real
business model nine years in, and will probably just go belly up
when they run out of investors' money (there's also a slight
chance they get bought out by some dumb company like github and
Tumblr, then fade into irrelevance like Flickr or Myspace).

I honestly don't think it matters if people don't waste their
time adding free content about D to that site run by former
Facebook people.