OT: Behaviour of Experienced Programmers Towards Newcomers

Joakim dlang at joakim.fea.st
Sat Mar 17 10:28:27 UTC 2018

On Saturday, 17 March 2018 at 07:01:53 UTC, rumbu wrote:
> On Saturday, 17 March 2018 at 06:46:17 UTC, Uknown wrote:
>  I haven't really noticed  any of what he
>> mentions in the D community
>
> 3 days ago:
>
> https://forum.dlang.org/post/ylngefsfuwqodaprwxol@forum.dlang.org

That guy's some nutjob who only hangs out in the Learn forum,
continually changing nicks and sometimes going off like that (I
think I went off on one of his prior nicks), he basically has
nothing to do with the D community.

He's no expert, as psychoRabbit says, merely a noob with some
mental problems.