OT: Behaviour of Experienced Programmers Towards Newcomers

Amorphorious Amorphorious at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 06:28:11 UTC 2018

On Saturday, 17 March 2018 at 10:28:27 UTC, Joakim wrote:
> On Saturday, 17 March 2018 at 07:01:53 UTC, rumbu wrote:
>> On Saturday, 17 March 2018 at 06:46:17 UTC, Uknown wrote:
>>  I haven't really noticed  any of what he
>>> mentions in the D community
>>
>> 3 days ago:
>>
>> https://forum.dlang.org/post/ylngefsfuwqodaprwxol@forum.dlang.org
>
> That guy's some nutjob who only hangs out in the Learn forum,
> continually changing nicks and sometimes going off like that (I
> think I went off on one of his prior nicks), he basically has
> nothing to do with the D community.

Prove it, idiot. I'm pretty sure you are that guy you are talking
about.

> He's no expert, as psychoRabbit says, merely a noob with some
> mental problems.

And who the fuck are you? See, it's funny how you say I'm a noob
with mental problems that says shit about people yet you are
doing THE EXACT SAME THING! At the very least, you are no better
than me, in fact worse, because you pretend you are all high and
mighty and then throw your underhanded attacks in.

At least I have a point, you don't. You are just using personal
attacks.

So, the fact is, you are illogical and moronic. You say: This guy
attacks peoples then you attack me... and yet you think you are
justified. RIIGHHHT. I'm sure the rest of your buddies here will
defend you though.

Better yet, how bout we both go get a mental analysis and the one
that is more mentally insane checks himself in to the mental
ward? Deal? We might as well add an IQ test too it, the one with
the lower IQ kills himself and does the rest of humanity a favor?
Or is this another deal you will reject?