Am I reading this wrong, or is std.getopt *really* this stupid?

Walter Bright newshound2 at digitalmars.com
Sun Mar 25 19:46:46 UTC 2018

On 3/25/2018 6:23 AM, Rubn wrote:
> On Sunday, 25 March 2018 at 09:27:31 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
>> On 3/23/2018 10:55 PM, Chris Katko wrote:
>>> Last question though, is there any kind of list of features, and minor
>>> features and fixes that can or need to be done? Perhaps it already exists,
>> And here it is:
>>
>> https://issues.dlang.org/
>
> Virtually all of those issues have no comment on them.

Hence there's plenty of "need to be done" contributions to make!

People often make very valuable contributions to issues in the comments by:

1. producing a reduced test case (the smaller the test case, the easier it is to
track down)
2. finding the cause of the bug
3. finding the pull request that introduced the bug
4. connecting to related work
5. any other information helpful in resolving it