Could someone take a look at DIP PR 109?

Shachar Shemesh shachar at weka.io
Wed Mar 28 06:43:15 UTC 2018

https://github.com/dlang/DIPs/pull/109

I submitted it 12 days ago. So far, except for two thumbs up, I got no
official reaction of any kind for it.

I did get an unofficial list of suggestions from Andrei, which I have
now incorporated into the DIP, but I was under the impression that I was
supposed to either get rejects or a DIP number after a week. That has
not happened so far.

For those too lazy to click on the link, the DIP is about adding ability
to hook the implicit move D does with structs in order to update
references (internal and/or external).

Shachar