You don't like GC? Do you?

12345swordy alexanderheistermann at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 20:26:10 UTC 2018

On Sunday, 14 October 2018 at 07:51:09 UTC, Stanislav Blinov
wrote:
> On Saturday, 13 October 2018 at 21:44:45 UTC, 12345swordy wrote:
>
>> Not everyone have the time nor skills of doing manual memory
>> management. Even more so when correctness is way more
>> important than speed.
>>
>> Not everything needs to be fast.
>
> That's a lamest excuse if I ever seen one.

It not an excuse, it's reality. The d language have multiple
issues, the idea to have the language to have built in support
for GC is NOT one of them.
We develop our software using C# and the GC is a huge time saver
for us as we are developing web apps.

I find your side remarks to be very arrogant and condescending.