This is why I don't use D.

0xEAB desisma at heidel.beer
Fri Sep 7 14:36:11 UTC 2018

On Thursday, 6 September 2018 at 20:08:08 UTC, Jonathan M Davis
wrote:
> On Thursday, September 6, 2018 12:35:06 PM MDT Joakim via
> Digitalmars-d wrote:
>> Ah, but would you actually pay for such a service to be set up?
>>
>> https://forum.dlang.org/thread/acxedxzzesxkyomrsmjo@forum.dlang.org
>>
>> It's all well and good to hope for such services, but they're
>> unlikely to happen unless paid for.
>
> That's actually something that I could see happening without
> anyone being paid to do it, but it's much more likely to get
> done in a timely manner if someone is paid to do it, and it's
> arguably critical enough for the dub ecosystem that it's
> something that the Foundation should pay someone to do.
>
> - Jonathan M Davis

The software itself is pretty simple (besides it has to deal with
some DUB bugs). It would just need someone to run it. If running
it every DMD release is sufficient and if it doesn't need to be
automated, it won't be such a big deal anymore.

By the way, I'm currently playing around testing DUB packages
with my prototype.