rund users welcome

Vladimir Panteleev thecybershadow.lists at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 01:02:30 UTC 2018

On Sunday, 9 September 2018 at 04:32:32 UTC, Jonathan Marler
wrote:
>> - -od (e.g. for -od.)
>
> Hmmm, yeah it looks like rund is currently overriding this.
> I've attempted a fix but it's hard to cover all the different
> combinations of -of/-od/etc.  I'll need to fill out the rest of
> the tests soon.

Thanks. Looks like there's a problem on Posix systems: With -od.,
the binary file doesn't have the executable bit set. This fixes
it:

         std.file.copy(from, to, std.file.PreserveAttributes.yes);

Why not just get the compiler to create the file at the correct
location directly, and avoid the I/O of copying the file?