phobo's std.file is completely broke!

Vladimir Panteleev thecybershadow.lists at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 00:28:20 UTC 2018

On Sunday, 16 September 2018 at 00:14:12 UTC, Jonathan M Davis
wrote:
> As for figuring out who is "officially" part of the dlang org
> (or at least has the rights to merge PRs from at least one
> dlang repo), you can look here
>
> https://github.com/orgs/dlang/people
>
> though it's possible to hide your membership, so while I see 59
> members when I look at it while signed in, if I look at it
> while not signed in, I see only 40.

I think it's worth clarifying: Only Walter and Andrei have the
final say on things. Everyone else is a contributor (with a small
few financially rewarded for their work). So, the above list of
people isn't a good metric for much other than knowing who can
merge your PR.