Updating D beyond Unicode 2.0

Andrea Fontana nospam at example.com
Wed Sep 26 14:56:07 UTC 2018

On Sunday, 23 September 2018 at 20:49:39 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
> On 9/23/2018 9:52 AM, aliak wrote:
>
> There's a reason why dmd doesn't have international error
> messages. My experience with it is that international users
> don't want it. They prefer the english messages.

Yes please. Keep them in english.
But please, add an error code too in front of them.

> I'm sure if you look hard enough you'll find someone using
> non-ASCII characters in identifiers.

It depends on what I'm developing.
If I'm writing a public library I'm planning to release on
github, I use english identifiers.

But of course if is a piece of software for my company or for
myself, I use italian identifiers.

Andrea