Updating D beyond Unicode 2.0

Shachar Shemesh shachar at weka.io
Thu Sep 27 13:59:48 UTC 2018

On 27/09/18 16:38, aliak wrote:
> The point was that being able to use non-English in code is demonstrably
> both helpful and useful to people. Norwegian happens to be easily
> anglicize-able. I've already linked to non ascii code versions in a

If you wish to make a point about something irrelevant to the
discussion, that's fine. It is, however, irrelevant, mostly because it
is uncontested.

This thread is about the use of non-English in *identifiers*. This
thread is not about comments. It is not about literals (i.e. - strings).
Only about identifiers (function names, variable names etc.).

If you have real world examples of those, that would be both interesting
and relevant.

Shachar