Quick C bindings

Márcio Martins marcioapm at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 16:39:14 UTC 2018

Hi y'all!

If you'd be so kind and help me out here with a few
questions/opinions:

I would like to generate decent D bindings for
https://github.com/libuv/libuv with as little pain as possible.

What are you guys using these days to generate bindings? I
remember trying Dstep a few years ago, but it didn't work very
well for me at the time. What's new in this regard? I've been
using the ones in dlang.org but have run into some issues, and
would like to include bindings as part of my project, if it's not
too painful.

What is the state of shared libraries on the various
platforms/compilers? I remember they were not supported
everywhere and by all compilers, as this been addressed?