Has D failed? ( unpopular opinion but I think yes )

Nicholas Wilson iamthewilsonator at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 15 06:35:30 UTC 2019

On Sunday, 14 April 2019 at 22:57:48 UTC, Rose wrote:
> On Sunday, 14 April 2019 at 19:13:19 UTC, Nicholas Wilson wrote:
>> On Sunday, 14 April 2019 at 15:16:09 UTC, Tourist wrote:
>>> fluff based on personal preference and fads.
>> I'm certainly not the only one who wants that.
> Argument by majority. Good Work.

Lolwat? How else do you suggest I argue that it is not personal
preference?

> I know od[sic] your work on dcompute. You should stick to that.
> Language work and community work is different.

The dcompute project, in terms of work, is like 90% language and
compiler. I'm the one that started the DLF quarterly meetings,
I'm the one that proposed the Dconf AGM,

> [stats]
>
> You are earning 3000 dollars from our donations to bearly match
> work that was done for free. Good Work.

Ahh, the fallacy that past trends will continue.

First of all, the number of PRs being submitted has changed over
time, you should de-trend that, as has the number of reviewers,
ditto. I was asked to take on that role because there was an
ever-growing queue of stagnant PRs and a dearth of reviewers.

If you don't want to donate to the work I have done, thats fine,
but don't go making fallacious insults. That kind of behaviour is
not welcome here.