Early exit error messages are unsustainable

Ethan gooberman at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 10:56:38 UTC 2019

On Wednesday, 14 August 2019 at 10:04:58 UTC, Sebastiaan Koppe
wrote:
> On Wednesday, 14 August 2019 at 06:50:11 UTC, FeepingCreature
> wrote:
>> especially around concepts like inspecting a type from a mixin
>> template inside the type, and things like that.
>
> The first time I tried something similar like that, I thought
> it will never compile. To my amazement it did. I still don't
> fully understand how it works, but I am glad it does.

Yep, and I've been bitten before with mixins like that in
Binderoo.

But this one. The only reason there was a circular import was to
gain access to some struct UDAs.

In this case, I'd have to say "Even C can manage include
guards/#pragma once".