How do people feel about putting source compiler directives inside rdmd?

mipri mipri at minimaltype.com
Tue Dec 3 14:45:47 UTC 2019

On Tuesday, 3 December 2019 at 13:56:33 UTC, bachmeier wrote:
> On Tuesday, 3 December 2019 at 09:10:16 UTC, Petar Kirov
> [ZombineDev] wrote:
>
>> Instead of bashing it, I think this discussion could be more
>> productive if you shared your criticism in a constrictive way.
>
> There have been many, many long threads on this already.

And it is merely technically *possible* to receive them. It's
not easy, or convenient, or definitely going to happen. The
retrieved conversation is not necessarily even useful to
someone capable of taking action on any matters raised but not
capable of telling, without unrelated efforts, which of the
matters raised is even still relevant, or not obviated by later
(as yet unearthed) conversation.

If you don't put your words in a wiki or an issue you should
better treat the conversation as if it happened in person and
your words were lost to the wind. Teams of archaeologists are
not available.