[OT] new thing I learned for today

Steven Schveighoffer schveiguy at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 22:55:57 UTC 2019

On 12/18/19 5:24 PM, Mike Parker wrote:

> Please keep comments in this thread focused on the DIP. I've got to read
> through the whole thread for the summary. OT posts don't help. I'm going
> to start deleting OT posts from this point forward.
>
> Thanks!

It's somewhat relevant because the usage case for tagging interpolated
strings with .format requires this "feature", which I'm pretty sure was
not intended.

In fact, when I first thought of it, I came here to post that we may
need a language change, only to find out it works fine!

But sorry for the diversion.

-Steve