Anyone using Neovim?

Markus contact at markus-lanner.com
Tue Dec 24 09:56:42 UTC 2019

On Tuesday, 24 December 2019 at 00:11:00 UTC, bachmeier wrote:
> I added Neovim to the Vim entry on this wiki page:
> https://wiki.dlang.org/Editors
>
> I wanted to do that in case someone searches for Neovim editor
> support for D. I don't use either Neovim or Vim, and honestly
> don't know anything about either, so please add any additional
> information if there's some special Neovim support beyond
> what's available for Vim.

I'm using neovim in combination with the LSP plugin "Coc.vim" and
the Language Server "dls"
- coc.vim https://github.com/neoclide/coc.nvim
- dls https://github.com/d-language-server/dls

This way, I get Code-completion, documentation, symbol lookup and
more, I currently can't remember :) It runs very stable, and is
well maintained.

Before Neovim I was very happy with dls in combination with
VSCode.

https://imgur.com/a/h7ylcEJ