The issue with D...

Ecstatic Coder ecstatic.coder at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 10:22:07 UTC 2019

On Sunday, 10 February 2019 at 01:13:16 UTC, 0xEAB wrote:
> On Friday, 8 February 2019 at 12:09:20 UTC, Ecstatic Coder
> wrote:
>> And very honestly, preinstalling dlangui
>
> What qualifies DlangUI to become the default GUI lib that
> should be pre-installed (in terms of: what disqualifies other
> libs)?
>

>  - Elias

Just try them all, and you will quickly find which one is the
most cross-platform, compiles easily, runs fast on all the
platforms, behaves the same everywhere, can use 3D or canvas
rendering, has small dependencies, can be easily mixed with 3D
rendering too and gets the job done with crystal clear code.

Gtkd, tkd, etc are all good, but as you guess my personal
favorite one is obviously dlangui, for all the reasons above...