Doubt about this Forum

Michelle Long HappyDance321 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 04:39:34 UTC 2019

On Tuesday, 26 February 2019 at 04:03:30 UTC, TryingToPost wrote:
> I'm trying to post on this thread
> (https://forum.dlang.org/thread/akwgdmvcrdayhulfpico@forum.dlang.org), and I keep getting that this message:
>
> "Your message has been saved, and will be posted after being
> approved by a moderator."
>
> But like the other time, it was never approved. There is
> nothing wrong with the message, and I can re-post here if you
> want.
>
> So is censorship the new rule?

Yes it is...  There are people in the world that believe
controlling others is the way to solve problems and they just
make more problems for everyone and they don't care because they
are in control(which is really the gist of it... they just want
to be in control and the reason they claim is just an excuse).