Doubt about this Forum

Jonathan M Davis newsgroup.d at jmdavisprog.com
Tue Feb 26 06:31:41 UTC 2019

On Monday, February 25, 2019 9:03:30 PM MST TryingToPost via Digitalmars-d
wrote:
> I'm trying to post on this thread
> (https://forum.dlang.org/thread/akwgdmvcrdayhulfpico@forum.dlang.org), and
> I keep getting that this message:
>
> "Your message has been saved, and will be posted after being
> approved by a moderator."
>
> But like the other time, it was never approved. There is nothing
> wrong with the message, and I can re-post here if you want.
>
> So is censorship the new rule?

Posts are rarely removed or blocked. Usually, it's only for spam, though
occasionally really offensive posts do get removed. I don't use the web
interface very often, and my account is quite old at this point anyway, so
I'm unlikely to have to deal with the spam protections, so I'm not very
familiar with them, but presumably, that's what you're hitting, and either
something has gone wrong with them, or no one on the short list of people
who would qualify as a "moderator" has had time to look at any of your posts
yet. Certainly, no one is going to be censoring your posts simply for having
a contrary point of view or anything like that.

- Jonathan M Davis