Doubt about this Forum

Dominikus Dittes Scherkl dominikus.scherkl at continental-corporation.com
Tue Feb 26 09:48:36 UTC 2019

On Tuesday, 26 February 2019 at 06:31:41 UTC, Jonathan M Davis
wrote:
> On Monday, February 25, 2019 9:03:30 PM MST TryingToPost via
> Digitalmars-d wrote:
>> I'm trying to post on this thread
>> (https://forum.dlang.org/thread/akwgdmvcrdayhulfpico@forum.dlang.org), and I keep getting that this message:
>>
>> "Your message has been saved, and will be posted after being
>> approved by a moderator."
>>
>> But like the other time, it was never approved. There is
>> nothing wrong with the message, and I can re-post here if you
>> want.
>>
>> So is censorship the new rule?
>
> Posts are rarely removed or blocked. Usually, it's only for
> spam,
If you managed to send a message that was considered SPAM, simply
resending it unchanged only cements that that decision was
correct and will of course again be treated as SPAM.

You should try to think about why it could be considered SPAM and
change that part.