Doubt about this Forum

TryingToPost trying at topost.com
Tue Feb 26 13:37:30 UTC 2019

On Tuesday, 26 February 2019 at 12:36:21 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> Is that the post on the announce forum? A few copies of the
> text arrived under different names in the moderation queue. I
> approved one and deleted the duplicates.

Yes, and since my name is a common one, a changed it a bit
because I thought it was a name issue.

In fact I think that I tried 4 times, including this nickname and
changing VPN.

Interesting enough while in that thread it was needed moderators
approval, I was able to create this thread without any problem.
So maybe there is some mechanism and if the topic is "too hot",
so there will be moderation?

But I think It should be better if it was warned before posting
about this moderation thing and not after writing a text.

In this case it was approved, but last time (A month ago) it was
not but I didn't bother to say anything. In that case my message
didn't have any swearing of any kind or I was offensive to anyone.