Doubt about this Forum

Vladimir Panteleev thecybershadow.lists at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 14:02:27 UTC 2019

On Tuesday, 26 February 2019 at 13:37:30 UTC, TryingToPost wrote:
> In fact I think that I tried 4 times, including this nickname
> and changing VPN.

Sorry about the trouble you've experienced with posting.
Automatic moderation is a constant battle between reducing
inconveniences for legitimate users, keeping bots and spammers at
bay, and balancing the work load on human moderators vs.
automated systems. These systems are never going to be perfect,
but that won't stop us from keep trying to improve them.

However, trying to bypass automated moderation systems will
generally only raise more red flags. In this case, the system
worked as designed by intercepting the duplicate posts.

If you have trouble posting in the future and your messages
aren't getting through, feel free to reach out to me on IRC
(CyberShadow on Freenode). Other moderators are also on
#dlang_org on dlang.slack.com.