The DIP Process

NaN divide at by.zero
Wed Feb 27 04:46:36 UTC 2019

On Tuesday, 26 February 2019 at 18:22:09 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> On 2/26/19 12:46 PM, Jonathan Marler wrote:
>
> I'm not sure how we can improve this from the top,

You can require the same accuracy and rigour from the review as
you do from the DIP. Unless you think that yourself and Walter
are infallible then the review process is fundamentally flawed.
Dip in, one guy reviews, result out, decision final will result
in flawed reviews and disillusioned contributors.