Named constructors

jmh530 john.michael.hall at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 12:36:20 UTC 2019

On Thursday, 10 January 2019 at 10:50:24 UTC, Atila Neves wrote:
> [snip]
>
> Fully in agreement. Now if only I write that library I've been
> meaning to that lets you pass parameters in any order if the
> types are right...

That becomes a lot more interesting when you give specific types
to each function parameter.

You can also have one version of the function using basic types
and then another version with the specific types and then just
pass the specific stuff to the basic version. Of course with D
you could generate all the stuff with specific types with a
mixin...