forum service is not available?

Vladimir Panteleev thecybershadow.lists at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 07:52:49 UTC 2019

On Saturday, 15 December 2018 at 16:26:23 UTC, Brian wrote:
> forum.dlang.org is currently overloaded, or is temporarily down
> for maintenance, and should be back up shortly. Apologies for
> the inconvenience.

Sorry about that.

I've been trying to find a more permanent solution to the
performance problems plaguing the forum (and other D services
hosted on the same server), and trying several things to make it
work with the current hardware. Unfortunately, it's a slow-going
process, and causes further performance issues while it's running.