There's a problem in the D economic system

Walter Bright newshound2 at
Wed Jul 24 09:54:07 UTC 2019

On 7/24/2019 2:33 AM, ketmar wrote:
> that is called "asking a permission". if there is anybody to whom somebody else 
> has to explain how and why his money spent, that is called "asking a permission 
> to spend money".

The Foundation uses a CPA (Certified Public Accountant) for advice and for 
handling the accounting. We follow the CPA's advice to ensure we are following 
the law and doing things by the book.

More information about the Digitalmars-d mailing list