There's a problem in the D economic system

Laeeth Isharc laeeth at kaleidic.io
Wed Jul 24 11:44:56 UTC 2019

On Wednesday, 24 July 2019 at 11:36:40 UTC, Chris wrote:

> So what happened? Why wasn't there a link on the homepage that
> said "Set & Get Bounties", and why wasn't it brought to the
> public's attention regularly? It's not rocket science, it's
> marketing basics.

I imagine because sometimes people are more interested in
complaining and telling others what they ought to do than finding
constructive ways to move the world in the direction in which
they think it should go.

If you see something missing it's not that difficult to fix it
yourself.  dlang.org is on github, after all.

Human nature is a funny thing.