DMD or LDC on mobile

bachmeier no at spam.net
Thu Jul 25 18:52:16 UTC 2019

On Thursday, 25 July 2019 at 17:07:03 UTC, Newbie2019 wrote:
>   D core team should take mobile serious and provide basic
> support.

I'm not sure what this statement means? Should they put a team of
their paid developers on it? That's simply not how this project
works...

> I can't image how many opportunity is passed for D.

If there's business interest because that's a lucrative market,
those who profit from it need to fund the development. It's hard
to see how it's an "opportunity" if you're donating your free
time so companies can make money.