Paged Out! Call For Pages

Wed May 8 21:32:35 UTC 2019

Hi all!

On the behalf of Paged Out! Institute I would like to extend an
invitation to this community to send articles for our magazine.

Paged Out! [0] is a new and experimental free magazine about [1]
programming (especially programming tricks), hacking, computing,
computer hardware, and retro, in any combination thereof.

Personally, I think this could be good publicity for both D and
PO! :)

The article format is somewhat unique - they must fit in one page
(a cross between A4 and US Letter). That's why CFP [2] expands to
"Call For Pages" in this case.

[0]: https://pagedout.institute/
[1]: https://pagedout.institute/?page=about.php
[2]: https://pagedout.institute/?page=cfp.php