Named unittests and __traits(getModules)

Nick Sabalausky (Abscissa) SeeWebsiteToContactMe at semitwist.com
Mon May 20 16:38:39 UTC 2019

On 5/19/19 2:56 PM, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
> I'm staring a new thread here on the topic of Name unittests because the
> existing one is getting too long [1].
>
> [1] https://forum.dlang.org/thread/mfcgj3$12a0$1@digitalmars.com

Keep in mind, most of that thread is from 4 years ago.

But, umm, seriously dudes...we have unit-threaded now. Takes care of all
that and then some. Just make it official, bake to into Phobos or
whatever, and be done with it. Don't we have more important things to do
than re-implement stuff we already have that's *already* working quite well?

I mean seriously, we've got people highly averse to *small, but actual,
improvements*, but completely re-implementing something that's already
working very well is worthwhile??? WAT???

(Or am I misunderstanding the gist of the small, non-outdated branch of
that thread?)