Replacement for snprintf

berni44 dlang at d-ecke.de
Fri Nov 8 14:42:29 UTC 2019

On Wednesday, 30 October 2019 at 13:44:52 UTC, berni44 wrote:
> In PR 7222 [1] Robert Schadek suggested replacing the call to
> snprinf in std.format with an own method written in D. [...]

Meanwhile I filed a first PR:
https://github.com/dlang/phobos/pull/7264 - only part of a
complete replacement is achieved with that: Only the 'f'
qualifier is replaced and that only for float and double. But
it's a start and I want to make small steps.

Many thanks to all of you, who answered to this thread or gave
hints at other places. This helped a lot. :-)