Whats holding ~100% D GUI back?

Ola Fosheim Grøstad ola.fosheim.grostad at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 08:49:20 UTC 2019

On Wednesday, 20 November 2019 at 08:22:53 UTC, Paulo Pinto wrote:
> Flatui like many things Google is abandonware.
>
> It never went anywhere beyond a couple of NDK game samples.

FlatUI has not received updates in 2 years, the underlying layer
received an update 6 months ago. It is quite minimal, but there
are some ideas in there that one can borrow.

As far as C++ goes, I think there will be opportunities for much
better UI APIs when stackless coroutines become available... but
it will probably take a decade for library developers to figure
out how to make good use of it.