Nim programming language finally hit 1.0

Ola Fosheim Grøstad ola.fosheim.grostad at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 18:17:55 UTC 2019

On Thursday, 3 October 2019 at 17:50:09 UTC, mipri wrote:
> views"? What part of that didn't you think wouldn't lead to more
> posts about the thing you're wanting to go away?

I really don't care and it isn't about you, I was pointing out a
community symptom.

The reality is that there have been enough people in the D
community in the past 10 years that had the skillset and the
knowhow to move D forward in most difficult theoretical areas.
But they don't stick around. And getting those things right does
take hard work.