Nim programming language finally hit 1.0

Ola Fosheim Grøstad ola.fosheim.grostad at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 11:26:07 UTC 2019

On Thursday, 3 October 2019 at 18:52:44 UTC, mipri wrote:
> I emphasized that though as it seems to have not even
> occurred to him that I might've gotten annoyed with you for any
> reason other than "you are still not sugarcoating your views as

It doesn't matter why you get annoyed. If technology arguments
quickly move to a personal/emotional level than that is something
that turns off people with engineering/academic/comp-sci
backgrounds who expect technical discussions to stay technical
(often with the agreement to disagree). Basically, if things
frequently gets emotional they will most likely not stay around
and move elsewhere, like Rust.