Nim programming language finally hit 1.0

Chris wendlec at tcd.ie
Fri Oct 4 17:41:15 UTC 2019

On Friday, 4 October 2019 at 15:18:03 UTC, Ola Fosheim Grøstad
wrote:

> I wonder how hard it would be to port Flutter to D and bypass
> Java/Swift entirely. I don't think "modern" Dart is all that
> different.
>
> https://flutter.dev/docs/resources/technical-overview

The guy is obviously biased, but he has a point. Kotlin devs will
not want to move to Dart, and who knows how long Flutter will
last, till the next cool framework comes along? Personally, it's
too React-ish and Angular-ish for my liking.

https://blog.kotlin-academy.com/flutter-and-kotlin-multiplatform-relationship-890616005f57