Most popular programming languages 1965-2019 (visualised)

Paolo Invernizzi paolo.invernizzi at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 17:42:33 UTC 2019

On Monday, 14 October 2019 at 16:56:24 UTC, jmh530 wrote:
> On Monday, 14 October 2019 at 16:23:01 UTC, Laeeth Isharc wrote:
>> [snip]
>>

>> I went in 1993 to see Don Lavoie at the Center for the Study
>> of Market Processes at George Mason University, one of the
>> three important centres of the Austrian school at tbat time
>> (Israel Kirzner at NYU and Murray Rothbard at Auburn were the
>> other ones).
>
> I did my MA in Econ at NYU and participated in the colloquium
> that Kirzner still showed up at from time to time.

Speaking of EU, I'm still a big fun of Huerta de Soto, but here
we move towards money ...

Anyway, the importance of the impact of being "simply human" in
economy can be shifted to a lot of disciplines, including
technical ones. And I'm convinced that this is the most powerful
factor that it's driving things nowadays.