Feedback on Átila's Vision for D

welkam wwwelkam at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 18:56:07 UTC 2019

On Thursday, 17 October 2019 at 16:50:15 UTC, Rumbu wrote:
>>> There is no language construct to use RAII or heap
>>> application on objects. We had scope but it was deprecated.
>>
>> That would be news to me. Even if `scope obj = new MyClass;`
>> got deprecated, there are library solutions.
>
> Library solution is not a *language construct*. You know what?
> Let's deprecate 'struct'. I bet that we can build a library
> solution instead. Too many keywords, 'switch' can be reduced to
> a library solution using just 'if's.

Other people reaction depends on your actions. When there is
problem with communication try to reword you idea or go more in
depth with examples. If my attempt at reading your mind is
correct your main complaint is that solutions to manual memory
management for Class is not ergonomic. If that is correct than
you should work on your communication skills instead of what you
are doing here