Feedback on Átila's Vision for D

Ethan gooberman at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 09:22:50 UTC 2019

On Thursday, 17 October 2019 at 20:11:58 UTC, Guillaume Piolat
wrote:
> On Thursday, 17 October 2019 at 19:49:55 UTC, welkam wrote:
>> I really dont enjoy that kind of conversation.
>>

> Hello welkam,
>
> here is a pro tip: just don't engage in a conversation with Ola
> and Chris.
>
> Here is some helpful context:
> https://www.mail-archive.com/digitalmars-d@puremagic.com/msg209018.html
>
> Chris is of the same ilk and they will defend each other when
> pointed out for what they are.
>
> They are also _good_ debaters, having devoted their life to
> being right on Internet forums of languages they don't use, and
> don't like.
>
> Who does that kind of thing? Not people with a lot of
> achievements. Your annoying conversation is joy for them. When
> they are dead, noone will remember anything they have created
> or done.

Consequently, this is one very good reason for switching to
Reddit for community interactions. Noise will get quickly
downvoted and hidden from most users.

This post also has nothing to do with the topic of this thread,
and would be hidden with the rest of the noise.

Carry on.