Feedback on Átila's Vision for D

Guillaume Piolat first.last at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 16:05:54 UTC 2019

On Friday, 18 October 2019 at 15:03:18 UTC, Chris wrote:

> And again, I don't think low adoption rates are due to my posts
> (I'd say it's Ola - just joking!). That's just shifting the
> blame. That type of behavior is actually more detrimental to
> your "cause" than my two cents.

Your "two cents" is dozens of hours lost for you and everyone
here.

Make no mistake, there are plenty of people here with useful
criticism that are well appreciated.

But unfortunately you are not. You are always shifting goals,
wasting time and your criticism is explicitely aimed at
discouragement. You are bringing a whole discourse of failure to
something that isn't actually failing (your points can be
debunked one by one but as time is cheap to you, and you enjoy
the debate, you will have the last say). You are never
acknowledging good news and always emphasizing the bad ones.

People don't like talking with you because of this fundamental
dishonesty, not because of your opinions. There is zero reason to
treat you well; instead I'm saying things everyone in this forum
can see for oneself but don't bother to say.

In literally any other online community you would be long banned,
because what is happening is obvious.

Perhaps you should pack your things. Your talent is needed
elsewhere.